1. Yummy dinner: twice baked potato, chicken Cordon Bleu, and brown sugar carrots.
2. Vintage hand embroidered tea towel.
3. Letting Instagram followers know about this post.
4. Working on a custom Kindle cover.
5. Finally had the chance to wear the 1940's nurse's cape.
6. Minus the cape: green plaid dress and hat.
7. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters at the Dollar Tree.
8. Pretty in pink.
9. A side view of the hat.
10. Mini Christmas tree and vintage Santa Claus.
11. Watching one of my favorite films, Christmas or not: Love Actually.
12. Smudger after having a bath.
13. Keeping Smudger warm after his bath.
14. Some of the pretty presents I wrapped using these gift tags.
I'm really excited for next weekend because that is when the cookie making will commence. Today we are coming up with a game plan for exactly what kinds we are going to make. Mum and I are also enjoying some holiday movies. We first watched Christmas with the Kranks and are currently enjoying the lovely Celtic Thunder Christmas DVD as I type this post.
What are your plans for the upcoming weeks for celebrating Christmas?