Friday, December 28, 2012

Finally Fall

Woohoo!  We are finally getting to autumn weather on the blog!  It is my good intention to try to post more often so I can get up to date and post outfits that I at least wore within the past week or so.  The biggest thing holding me back is editing the photos.  It's such a lengthy process and I have to do it on my PC, since the configuration of my laptop screen doesn't work well with the editor I use.

The idea of taking photos with Tucker was a good one in idea form, but didn't work out quite as planned when put into practice.  He didn't want to stay still long enough for photos.  He ended up pulling me quite often with his bulky strength, which induced quite a few funny faces from me.  I don't think I'll be posing with him in this manner again any time soon.











Outfit Details:
vintage hat, vintage blouse, vintage skirt, belt, handbag {thrifted}
shoes {target}
vintage brooch, vintage rings {paternal grandmother}
bracelets {eBay, and random shop}

This, I must say, is one of my favourite outfits I've worn on the blog, to date.  It's not any particular piece, but more so the combination of the whole.  I really love the delicate lace collar of the top.  I haven't worn it again since, but I'm definitely going to have to.  I'm finding it rather difficult to wear skirts and dresses in these cold months.  It can be such a hassle sometimes. 

Do any of you have issues dressing up when it's cold out?









Want to see what photos didn't make it onto the blog?  Check out Facebook for a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment