Monday, December 31, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

Another year is coming to it's close.  Now is the time to reflect on the months past and those we have ahead.  Like any other, I have had my fair share of ups and downs this year.  Though I am not ending the year in as much of a bang as I would like.








Outfit Details:
vintage skirt, handbag, belt, cardigan {thrifted}
t-shirt {old navy}
shoes {new york city}
necklace {rehobeth beach, deleware}
bracelet {boston, massachusetts}

It's truly quite difficult to believe that in a few hours it will be the year 2013.  Not that I have any grand plans are anything such as that.  I doubt I will even make it to midnight.  I'm exciting, right?  It comes from the lack of money plus not that many friends living in the area plus not being into drinking or anything like that.  I will most likely be ringing in the New Year by watching Return of the King and cuddling with my pup.  Don't get me wrong, for once I would love to dress up and do something special for the evening.  I suppose it's just not in the cards for me.  Perhaps one year I will have something to do to celebrate.

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?  Anything exciting?


 Want to see what photos didn't make it onto the blog?  Head over to Facebook for the extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment