Monday, December 3, 2012

In the Blue

This set my mum took for me, which means loads of options when it came to what to post.  There are a ton that didn't make it on that I'll be putting up on Facebook. 

It's hard to look at photos from Summer when we're getting into Winter here.  But that's my fault for being so bad with posting.  I've gotten so far behind on outfit photos that by the time I get to the ones from Winter, it will be Spring!

I can't believe it's December already.  The time has flown by so fast.  I'm excited for Christmas to come, though I've had bad news and am going through a rough patch currently.  But I will try my best to keep my chin up and not let it ruin the holiday for me.  I've already decorated my place with what decorations I have.  I have also been watching Christmas films non-stop.

















I love the vintage bed jacket that we found in a thrift shop in Maine.  It's a good thing I held onto it tightly, because whilst we were waiting in line a woman came up to me and asked me what I did with it.  I told her I was purchasing it.  She then said her daughter really wanted.  Well, you snooze you lose.  That pretty baby came home with me.









Want to see what photos didn't make it up on the blog?  Head over to Facebook for a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment