I've spent a good portion of my evenings this week with R. We don't really do too much but lay about and watch films. But I love his company regardless. Wednesday we did go out drinking with some of his mates. Other than that, we've spent our evenings in.
1. Last Saturday's outfit for a cookout at my brother's house.
2. Good hair day that didn't last long thanks to the humidity.
3. There's a ladybug pin on my hat!
4. 1850 dream house for sale about 10 minutes from where I live.
5. I want a man to throw me around on the dance floor like this.
6. Finally did my huge pile of hand washing.
7. Monday's outfit.
8. Too hot and lazy to wear my hair down.
9. Shared this outfit post on IG.
10. Sent out some letters to my penpals.
11. Wednesday's flapper-ish outfit.
12. My old timey camera mobile cover came in the post!
13. Robert Taylor was this weeks Style Crush.
14. Shared this post via IG.
15. Made myself a tasty cocktail Friday night.
Today I'll drive my mum to church, as she has recently broken her leg. Afterwards we will head back to her house for food and games. She said she's planning on making chicken kabobs with cheesy potatoes for dinner and apple crisp for dessert. She sure knows the way to my heart: chicken and potatoes. It would only be fully complete with s'mores and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Oh well, can't win them all. I'll just have to win at Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock and Trivial Pursuit Genius Edition.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and an even better week ahead!