1. My dear baby taking a wee nap.
2. A groovy shot from a 1968 Scrabble game.
3. Shared this post on Instagram.
4. Put this post up on Instagram.
5. Shared this post on Instagram.
6. Watched Midnight in Paris for the first time...loved it.
7. My backdrop on my iPhone.
9. My Titanic cross-stitch is nigh done.
10. There's a random TARDIS in the background of a morning news program (Need I say, I live in the States).
11. Not too pleased with this American Idol contestant complaining about not playing with a band when he did on The Glee Project.
12. Shared this post on Instagram.
13. DOCTOR WHO YAHTZEE!!!
14. So true...
I've also felt a recent attachment towards the Downton Abbey era also. I love the 1940s-1950s, but there's something even more glamorous about the years preceding those. Women had to change their clothing multiple times of the day. Everyone dressed for dinner. I just love watching Downton and pretending that I could be one of the Ladies Crawley. I must admit that I'm a few episodes behind, so no spoilers!
What is your normal era that you wish you could transport back to? Do you have any other time periods you'd like to visit if you could?