So another week has passed...
This week hasn't been the easiest of weeks for me, as you may be able to tell by the single update I made. On top of not feeling well, I also got injured at work on Thursday. As I may have mentioned, I work as a Patient Care Assistant (or PCA) at a hospital on the medical surgical floor. That job in and of itself is stressful enough at times.
But then on Thursday a patient fell and landed on top of me, making me fall in the process. I landed on the feet of the IV pole, against a chair, and against the corner of the cabinets. Not very comfortable. I now have a strained back, banged up ankle, and various bruises all over my body including a horrible one on my bum and a nasty one on my hip. So suffice to say, I've been trying to take it easy the rest of the week.
1. Watching the Notorious Bettie Page
2. Girl crushing on the lovely Christina Hendricks
3. Cuddling with my dear Smudger
4. My tickets for Celtic Thunder came in the post!
5. My dream man, Robert Taylor-they don't make them like that anymore
6. Getting excited for the new series of The Walking Dead in October
7. Watching High Society with Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly, and Bing Crosby
8. Scratched up by a volatile patient
9. Had a romantic dream about Mike Wolfe (American Pickers) and Jonathan Scott (Property Brothers)
10. The nasty bruise on my hip from falling-I'll spare you the one on my bum
11. Dreaming of the 40's
12. All out 1940's mood
13. This completely opened my eyes, it was quite fascinating
14. Tucker begging for a tummy scratch
15. Today's outfit
16. I love this skirt
I almost got rid of that green top because I haven't worn it in years. I'm so glad I didn't because it looks great with a skirt and has a certain vintage vibe to it. How has your week been? Hopefully better than mine...