But onto less depressing things. The Christmas spirit is really starting to bubble up inside of me. I know Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet. But I can't help it. I blame the Hallmark and Lifetime channels for having Christmas film marathons that I can't resist. I'm so looking forward to the decorations, the music, the movies, and the smells of wondrous things baking.
1. A beautiful 1957 Packard for sale.
2. A picturesque property.
3. 'Army babe' costume at the thrift shop.
4. Grandma's hat.
5. Outfit photos.
6. My great uncle's Navy photo.
7. Grace Kelly.
8. World War II Weekend, June 2011.
9. 200 followers! Wow!
10. Sophie Kinsella marathon.
11. The one that got away.
12. Vintage-inspired gloves from Target.
13. Smudger is getting in the Christmas spirit.
14. Breaking Dawn Part Two.
15. Wearing the dress my mum made in middle school.
16. Mad Men, anyone?
Closer to the horizon is Thanksgiving. That will be my holiday off (I'll have to work Christmas) and I'm excited to be able to spend the day with some family. I'm most looking forward to spending the morning cooking and baking with my beloved mother.
What are your favorite parts of the upcoming holidays?