Monday, October 15, 2012

Sucker for Seersucker

Wow, it seems as if I took these photos years ago.  It's hard to think of Summer in full bloom when we are making our way into Fall.  I really am so behind on posting photos, that it's not even remotely funny.  I hate that I have all of these photos yet I have nothing to say about them in regards to what happened to me around the time I took them.

In case you didn't read yesterday's post, I got really sick last week and I just couldn't be bothered to get on the computer and post.  This past week would have been perfect to catch up on blogging, but I spent most of my week laying horizontal with my remote stuck in my hand.







 
 
 







Outfit Details:
blouse, vintage skirt, belt {thrifted}
Etienne Aigner clutch, Claddagh ring, Avon bracelet {gifted}
suede wedges {target}

There's something I especially love about this outfit.  I don't think it's any one certain piece, but more so a combination of it all.  The whole look just screams warm weather and sunshine.  It's comforting to look back on it, even though I'm wrapped up in a blanket whilst typing this, and remember that it will be warm again soon enough.  I am very excited about the cold weather, though not right at this moment since getting sick comes with this time of year.  But I am happy about bringing out the knit stockings, hats, and gloves.









Want to see what photos didn't make it onto the blog?  Head over to Facebook for a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment